Re: Gnome 2.0 Localization for Solaris

what does the meaning of "Language X is supported by Sun" ?

1. sun will help the translation/docs
2. the locale are supported by libc & X

take example, my lang (ms/ms_MY) is not supported by Sun mentioned before.
i dont expect sun help me,
but can it be supported by the definition no.2?

what happned if laguage X is not supported?
is it partially supported or, tottaly cant use that locale?

--
Hasbullah Bin Pit (sebol)
Fail .signature ini mengandungi enam belas aksara 'a' dan lapan aksara 'i'