Re: Gnome 2.0 Localization for Solaris

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002, R.I.P. Deaddog wrote:

> Let's not jump into conclusion too quickly; but a word or 2
> from Sun about why Danish is not supported is quite necessary
> at this point.

My crystal ball shows sun marketing people going through the MRP
(marketing requirements process) writing down the names of languages for
which *they* think localisation funding should be provided - on account of
them wanting to market it in those locales - and for some reason not
including Danish.

Now, my crystal ball could be faulty, but I doubt it is too far from
reality...

> Abel
>
> --
> GPG Key: (0xC67186FF) http://deaddog.org/gpg.asc

	Sander

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding