[Fwd: Sun - Group 2 translations]

Hi All,
We pulled group2 translations for Sun's Gnome 2 translation work
last Wednesday. Apologies for the slighty late notice. We are
translating (this has changed since our original translation proposal) :

bonobo-activation
libbonoboui
metacity
eel
gnome-vfs
libgnome
eog
libgnomecanvas
gconf
libbonobo
libgnomeui
yelp

Into the following languages :
fr de it es pt_BR sv pl ru ko zh_CN zh_TW ja

If possible please work on other modules in the meantime for these languages.

We were going to do gnome-i18n/extra-po/xscreensaver on this round
too but the wordcounts are very high. Is this because folks haven't moved
their translations out of xscreensaver/po and into gnome-i18n yet?

All .pot files and updated po's for the translation were generated from the
HEAD.  We expect to have these back in to Gnome CVS on Mon, July 8.

Best Regards,
Damien