2.0.1? (Was "Re: Is it still worth to update 1.4 translations?")

   Hello again!

>From: Christian Rose <menthos@menthos.com>
> > After getting "married"
>
>Congrats!

Thank you! :)

>Core was needed last week, AFAIK. RC1 was cut last week, and the RC1
>packages will be the final packages unless they have serious bugs. So if
>you updated core a lot last week then I'm afraid many of those updates
>won't be in 2.0.0, apart from some exceptions where RC1 packages were cut
>later than last Monday (gnome-control-center, gtk+ etc.).

Damn... The Portuguese team spent several months working on the translations
and last updates (100%) were made this weekend (14/15/16 June). So the
updates won't be included... :(

I noticed that only the Telca (sv) team had 100%. Will there be any 2.0.1
release with all the updated translations from the other teams? Is there a
release date defined for that 2.0.1? Will it be another string freeze for
that release all all packages released at once or will the packages be
released independently (one in a week, another in a month, yet another
never)? Is there someone else I should be mailing these questions other than
this list?

Thank you again!

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto

"Don't worry, be happy!"