Re: String change in gnome-panel

On 11 Jun 2002, Kjartan Maraas wrote:

> > В Пнд, 10.06.2002, в 23:49, Kjartan Maraas написал:
> > > Hi all.
> > >
> > > Today we fixed most of the outstanding i18n bugs for the 2.0.0 release.
> > > Malcolm fixed some stuff in libgnomeui that made all apps using stock
> > > menus untranslated for the Help->Contents menu entry.
> > What was the fix? I don't see any fuzzy in libgnomeui.
>
> "Contents" was being marked with _() instead of L_() so it was being
> fetched from the apps domain instead of libgnomeui's domain.

As a side note, I have commited a fix on gnome-media but haven't asked
for permission first -- CDDB capplet has been using PACKAGE instead of
GETTEXT_PACKAGE as translation domain, so the whole CDDB capplet
interface in gnome-media 2.0 appears to be untranslated. Not sure if a
new tarball can be released later?

Abel
--
Abel Cheung