(no subject)

Title: ABOUT US

Call Us at 561-482-9300 or E-Mail us at Nathan@plasticrecyclers.com

WE WANT YOUR SCRAP

Plastic Nation Inc. is a 16-year-old plastic recycler that specializes in helping companies establish and maintain recycling programs for all of their scrap Plastics, Metals and Paper.  PNI prides itself in being able to recycle 99% of all materials we come across, even the material that nobody else can use.

If your company generates scrap of any kind, we would like the opportunity to analyze your material and quote you prices for your scrap.  Below is some criteria and materials that PNI looks for:

  • Must have 20,000-40,000lbs of scrap at one time.

We look for the following (But not limited to):

  • HD Polyethlyene Regrinds, parts, rolls, bales, virgin, film, purge
  • LD Polyethlyene Regrinds, parts, rolls, bales, virgin, film, purge
  • Polypropylene Regrinds, parts, rolls, bales, virgin, film, purge
  • OPP/BOPP Film and Purge
  • PVC Regrinds, parts, rolls, bales, virgin, film, purge
  • Polystyrene (HIPS, GPPS, CPS, EPS) Regrinds, parts, rolls, bales, virgin, film, purge
  • ABS (PC/ABS) Regrinds, parts, rolls, bales, virgin, film, purge
  • Acrylics, Polycarbonates in any form
  • Nylons (6, 6/6, 6/12 etc.) Regrinds, parts, rolls, bales, virgin, film, purge

GIVE US A CALL - WE CAN TAKE IT ALL

561-482-9300

PLASTIC NATION INC.
20283 STATE RD 7 #104