String change in gnome-panel

Hi all.

Today we fixed most of the outstanding i18n bugs for the 2.0.0 release.
Malcolm fixed some stuff in libgnomeui that made all apps using stock
menus untranslated for the Help->Contents menu entry. In addition some
stuff was fixed in gnome-character-map, and I found a unmarked string in
gnome-panel. So, update your translations for gnome-panel and I'll see
if we can badger Mark into releasing one more tarball for us.

Cheers
Kjartan