gtranslator R 0.42 ("ILoGtra") nearing...

gtranslator's next stable branch release 0.42 is made in a near
timeframe, so in about two weeks, so you've got much time for updating
the single new strings inside the translations and to update the
translation itself for some kind of integrity. I might also be quite-st
happy about any kind of support, coding, bug fix, bug report or shameful
error reports about it before we get into a new release of gtranslator.

This release is -- as also all other releases for the GNOME 1.x world
--  made from the stable branch of gtranslator which is named
"gtranslator-gnome-1" and just features some bug fixes and some new
nifty options requested by users on b.g.o -- you might help me and get
even a more enhanced gtranslator now! Just do it ;-)

Why /me has got made such a big timeframe for such a release with quite
less new strings?! Because translations for the official GNOME 2.0 are
also due in these days and I guess translators would like to concentrate
on more spread, known & loved tools with their translation efforts then
gtranslator... so we give them more time to give GNOME 2.0 a lil bit
more translation love -- Let's cease here, before I get philos. ;-)
--
<([ Fatih Demir / kabalak / kabalak@gtranslator.org ])>
<([ ICQ 64241161 / fdemir2@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de ])>