Re: Status pages (was Re: gnome-control-center branch?)

El vie, 05-07-2002 a las 11:50, Christian Rose escribió:
> fre 2002-07-05 klockan 11.36 skrev Manuel Borchers:
> > I just tried to check in an updated German translation for
> > gnome-control-center. The Status-Pages say it is gnome-2-0-0 branch, so
> > I tried to check it in there.
> >
> > -- snip --
> > [master@master po]$ cvs commit de.po
> > cvs server: sticky tag `gnome-2-0-0' for file `de.po' is not a branch
> > cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!
> > cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvsZgsA76
> > -- /snip --
> >
> > Is this branch dead?
>
> I don't know for sure, but it's entirely possible.
>

> > I also check in a modified version in HEAD, so it's no problem. But if
> > gnome-2-0-0 is dead, the Status-Pages should also point to HEAD.
>
> Yeah.
> I think Carlos is working on entirely new status pages, so that's why
> the current pages haven't been updated w.r.t. branches.
>
> But I have to agree that it's unfortunate if the whole GTP work on GNOME
> 2.0 is being stalled until the new pages are ready. Carlos, is it
> possible to update the branch info on the current pages so there are at
> least some usable pages until the new ones are ready?

I was busy those days and the status pages update is not ready because I
had no time to do it (no time to finish the update == no time to update
the branchs).

I was trying to upload the new status pages on Monday. I'm working on
the new pages since a month ago or so.

I asked you to update the branchs for me because the lack of time.

Cheers.