gnome-control-center branch?

Hi List!

I just tried to check in an updated German translation for
gnome-control-center. The Status-Pages say it is gnome-2-0-0 branch, so
I tried to check it in there.

-- snip --
[master@master po]$ cvs commit de.po
cvs server: sticky tag `gnome-2-0-0' for file `de.po' is not a branch
cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvsZgsA76
-- /snip --

Is this branch dead?

I also check in a modified version in HEAD, so it's no problem. But if
gnome-2-0-0 is dead, the Status-Pages should also point to HEAD.

Cheers,
Manuel

--
webmaster@matronix.de