Status pages (was Re: gnome-control-center branch?)

fre 2002-07-05 klockan 11.36 skrev Manuel Borchers:
> I just tried to check in an updated German translation for
> gnome-control-center. The Status-Pages say it is gnome-2-0-0 branch, so
> I tried to check it in there.
>
> -- snip --
> [master@master po]$ cvs commit de.po
> cvs server: sticky tag `gnome-2-0-0' for file `de.po' is not a branch
> cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!
> cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvsZgsA76
> -- /snip --
>
> Is this branch dead?

I don't know for sure, but it's entirely possible.

> I also check in a modified version in HEAD, so it's no problem. But if
> gnome-2-0-0 is dead, the Status-Pages should also point to HEAD.

Yeah.
I think Carlos is working on entirely new status pages, so that's why
the current pages haven't been updated w.r.t. branches.

But I have to agree that it's unfortunate if the whole GTP work on GNOME
2.0 is being stalled until the new pages are ready. Carlos, is it
possible to update the branch info on the current pages so there are at
least some usable pages until the new ones are ready?