Re: Problem with gtranslator and utf-8 (slovak and azeritranslations)

On Mon, 2002-01-28 at 09:35, Stanislav Visnovsky wrote:
On 27 Jan 2002, Fatih Demir wrote:
> Erhm, well. I can't help in this case, as it should really work -- BTW:
> what about KBabel's mess within the PO update date & time zone spec.?

What's the problem? I'm responsible for that (almost sure :-( ) so
I'll try to fix it ASAP.
Well, it's from my point of view, that the PO update date is formatted wrongly in KBabel -- at least all po files which were done via KBabel feature a header line like this:
"PO-Revision-Date: 2002-01-18 19:17CEST\n"
Shouldn't the part "CEST" be "%z" by date formats, ergo for example +0100 for CEST? If I'm wrong and this is right the way you're doing it (I can't imagine), then I will perhaps have think about something another in gtranslator.

Or is it/was it just a bug in a previous version?! If so, just forget my complaint...
--
<([ Fatih Demir / kabalak / kabalak@gtranslator.org ])>
<([ ICQ 64241161 / fdemir2@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de ])>

This is a digitally signed message part