Make Internet as your Secret Weapon

Title: Logicspace Ltd.
Logicspace
Ltd. WebsiteMail to Us.
New York
Life Hong KongThai Airways Hong KongING Hong KongCETVPlease check our site.

LogicSpace offers cost-effective and one-stop shop Internet solutions that enable companies to achieve smooth results in doing business on the Internet.

Our solution includes top-notch eBusiness & Internet consultation, B2B/B2C Portal Development & Implementation, Web-Based & Wireless application design and "know-how" implementation.

LogicSpace has acquired many experience professionals including proficient sales & marketing staffs, web graphic designers and our top Internet engineers with strong ASP, XML/XSL, JAVA, JAVASCRIPT, SERVLET, PERL, PHP, WML and Databases System. Whatever the requirements on the Net, we provide what is needed in the current and future market.

We aim at deliver the first-class total Internet solutions to our clients with the best hardware & software system; the most reliable network and the latest advanced technologies; that empower our customers to do the business more effectively, thereby enhancing productivity. Ultimately, we match our success to the success of our valuable clients

Logicspace Development Capabilities:

  • Web page development and hosting over the Internet
  • Advanced video streaming applications including using DRM (Digital Right Management).
  • Online Chat room, Calendar, Forum, Scheduler modules
  • Shopping cart
  • Payment Gateways
  • Online Order Checking
  • Digital Content Management (DCM)
  • Membership system
  • ECard for Christmas, New year and Chinese New Year for multi-languages.
  • Internet Broadcasting
  • B2B Auction, bidding etc. modules

Other Package Software:

  • Timekeeper (Internet Time and Project Base Time Management System)
  • ERP (Enterprise Resource Management System)

Logicspace Ltd.
Tel: (852) 2412-2120
Fax: (852) 2493 2136
Email:info@logicspace.com