New Gnucash release coming up Dec 22; please update translations

A new stable release for Gnucash, the GNU personal finance manager, is
scheduled for December 22 (three weeks from now). All language teams are
kindly invited to update and improve the translations for the final 1.8
series. Since the Gnucash sources are not located on cvs.gnome.org, the
translations are handled through the GNU Translation Project at
http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/domain-gnucash.html

What's New in GnuCash 1.7.x/1.8?

- Scheduled Transactions:
    GnuCash now has the ability to automatically create and enter
    transactions, remind when a transaction is due, give a choice of
    entering a transaction or postponing it and remove an automated
    transaction after a certain period.
- Mortgage & Loan Repayment Druid:
    Used to setup a variable payment loan scheduled transaction.
- Small Business Accounting Features:
    GnuCash now can be used for Customer and Vendor tracking,
    Invoicing and Bill Payment, and using different Tax and Billing
    Terms in a small
    business.
- OFX Import:
    GnuCash is the first free software application to support the
    Open Financial Exchange protocol that many banks and financial
    services are moving to use. The development of OFX and HBCI
    support has also resulted in an improved transaction matching system
    that more accurately picks duplicate transactions.
- HBCI Support:
    GnuCash is the first free software application to support the
    German Home Banking Computer Interface protocol, which includes
    statement download, initiate bank transfers and direct debits.

Due to this massive amount of new features, the message catalog grew
from 1600 to *cough* 2600 messages (sorry). Nevertheless we ask all
language teams to again consider updating their translation for this big
  application. Note that we've created a glossary of financial terms
frequenty used in gnucash
http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/domain-gnucash-glossary.html
, and we recommend to start the update with this glossary.

Christian Stimming