Re: unifying copyright entries

Pazar 1 Aralık 2002 07:48 sularında, Karl Eichwalder şunları yazmıştı:
> Christian Neumair <christian-neumair@web.de> writes:
> > btw.: Do we refer to the FSF as The Free Software Foundation, Free
> > Software Foundation or the Free Software Foundation?
>
> Don't refer to the FSF at all if the FSF does not own the copyright; the
> new canonical PO file header should go like this:
>
> # SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
> # Copyright (C) YEAR COPYRIGHT_OWNER.
> # This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
> # FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
> #
>
> If the FSF own the copyright, you can write:
>
> # Copyright (C) YEAR Free Software Foundation, Inc.

or you can write:

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR  FIRST_AUTHOR.
# Permission is granted to freely copy and distribute
# this file and modified versions, provided that this
# header is not removed and modified versions are marked
# as such.