Re: unifying copyright entries

Christian Neumair <christian-neumair@web.de> writes:

> btw.: Do we refer to the FSF as The Free Software Foundation, Free
> Software Foundation or the Free Software Foundation?

Don't refer to the FSF at all if the FSF does not own the copyright; the
new canonical PO file header should go like this:

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR COPYRIGHT_OWNER.
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#

If the FSF own the copyright, you can write:

# Copyright (C) YEAR Free Software Foundation, Inc.

--
ke@suse.de (work) / keichwa@gmx.net (home):              |
http://www.gnu.franken.de/ke/                            |      ,__o