- From: Christian Neumair <christian-neumair web de>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: gnome-i18n/redhat-po/gnome-control-center
- Date: 23 Aug 2002 12:37:43 +0200
Am Don, 2002-08-22 um 21.53 schrieb Owen Taylor:
> Christian Neumair <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > Maybe it's a newbie question but I've not been a translator for a long
> > time. I'd like to merge the original .po with the .pot so that just
> > strings which are not same as in the official pot get marked
> > fuzzy/untranslated. The .po which resides in gnome-i18n/redhat-po is a
> > bit outdated.
> msgmerge -U de.po control-center-2.0.pot
> Should work.
It works, thanks!
Translated and commited.
] [Thread Prev