Re: gnome-i18n/redhat-po/gnome-control-center

Christian Neumair <christian-neumair@web.de> writes:
> I just fetched the control-center srpm from rawhide and applied all
> patches. Then i copied my original po into the po dir and tried
> intltool-update. Result:

Yes, this is a problem with the upstream tarball. I think it's missing
some EXTRA_DIST or something. Jody was looking into it.

We've done this work for you though, and the resulting .pot file is
already in gnome-i18n/redhat-po/gnome-control-center-2.0.pot.

Havoc