MrProject source moved to GNOME CVS
- From: Mikael Hallendal <micke codefactory se>
- To: MrProject <mrproject lists codefactory se>,MrProject-devel <mrproject-devel lists codefactory se>
- Cc: GNOME i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: MrProject source moved to GNOME CVS
- Date: 20 Aug 2002 02:32:21 +0200
Just wanted to inform you all that we have moved MrProject to GNOME CVS.
The reasons for this is to make it easier for other hackers/users to try
it out since there are lots of build scripts making it easy to build
things from the gnome cvs.
But a more important reason is to make it easier for both us and
translators to translate MrProject. Since most translators have accounts
on GNOME CVS they don't have to send the translated files to us so that
we can put them in. And we don't have to work through the gnome-i18n
module on GNOME CVS.
Mikael Hallendal email@example.com
CodeFactory AB http://www.codefactory.se/
Office: +46 (0)8 587 583 05 Cell: +46 (0)709 718 918
] [Thread Prev