A small little helper to make your work easier

Hi there!
I just wrote a small script because i had to check whether any of the
German translations were containing a term we had to change globally and
i was completely confused because some packages have already been
changed and others not and it was a pain in the ass to check out all
those modules. This script fetches all the pos generated by the
translation status pages for your desired langcode and you can easily
grep through them for the term you are looking for. The files are all
placed in the path you run the script in. It's far away from being
perfect because maybe somebody just changed anything in the respo and
you don't even note it unless you check out those modules. I just was to
lazy and tired to write a checkout script and that one is good enough
for me.
Maybe the script is even buggy because I'm a script newbie.
Anyway, have fun with it or not.

see you,
- Manny -
# (c) Christian Neumair <christian-neumair@web.de>, 2002-08-19
# Do with the code whatever you want!

if [ -z $1 ];
 then
  echo "";
  echo "You need to specifiy a langcode. Example: es";
  echo "The first argument will be used as langcode even if you specify billion-zillion arguments"
  echo "";
 else
  wget -r -A=,.po --no-parent http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.0-core/$1.html -nd;
  wget -r -A=,.po --no-parent http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.0-fifth-toe/$1.html -nd;