Re: Hebrew translation of GNOME 2 - Take II
- From: "Gil 'Dolfin' Osher" <dolfin rpg org il>
- To: Christian Rose <menthos menthos com>, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: Hebrew translation of GNOME 2 - Take II
- Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:49:53 +0300
so how long should I wait?
Christian Rose wrote:
>mån 2002-08-19 klockan 10.51 skrev Gil 'Dolfin' Osher:
>>Well, after two years of no progress at all, I think it's the time to
>>see some progress.
>>I'm ready to start translating it immediatly. He can stay the
>>coordinator if he wants,
>>but I just want an address to send my translations to, and to see a
>>progress in this area.
>Please don't misinterpret this -- all I think should be done is making
>sure the previous coordinator knows about this and has had a fair chance
>to object. That's also why I'm trying to cc: him directly. It's pretty
>much standard procedure.
>If there's no objection all is well. And you can probably start
>translating right away without problems.
>gnome-i18n mailing list
] [Thread Prev