Re: Hebrew translation of GNOME 2 - Take II

Well, after two years of no progress at all, I think it's the time to
see some progress.
I'm ready to start translating it immediatly. He can stay the
coordinator if he wants,
but I just want an address to send my translations to, and to see a
progress in this area.

Gil