Re: Hebrew translation of GNOME 2 - Take II

mån 2002-08-19 klockan 10.51 skrev Gil 'Dolfin' Osher:
> Well, after two years of no progress at all, I think it's the time to
> see some progress.
> I'm ready to start translating it immediatly. He can stay the
> coordinator if he wants,
> but I just want an address to send my translations to, and to see a
> progress in this area.

Please don't misinterpret this -- all I think should be done is making
sure the previous coordinator knows about this and has had a fair chance
to object. That's also why I'm trying to cc: him directly. It's pretty
much standard procedure.

If there's no objection all is well. And you can probably start
translating right away without problems.