Who's co-ordinating Welsh now?

The teams page needs some updating.

This is what I get when I try to mail Gareth Bowker, the contact
for Welsh translations, at the address on
	http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html
Am I looking in the wrong place?

  The intended recipient of your message is no longer a registered
  user of the Aberystwyth computing facilities, and their account
  will be deleted in the near future. If you are a mailing list
  administrator, please could you take the necessary action to
  remove the user from your lists.

(gnome-i18n-admin, take heed :))

Is there anyone out there translating Gnome or any part of it into
Welsh? I want to point a potentially interested person at them.

On a related note, if I have en_GB files to feed into various
modules, who's collecting those?

Telsa