Sun - Group 3 translations

Hi All,
We are trying to decide what modules to work on for group 3
translations to maximize our contribution across languages.

So far in groups 1 & 2 we have done translation on :

Group 1
______________________
gnome-applets
gnome-session
gedit
gnome-control-center
gnome-utils
ggv
gnome-desktop
gperfmeter
ghex
gnome-media
nautilus
glade
gnome-panel

Group 2
______________________

gconf
libbonobo
libgnomeui
bonobo-activation
gnome-i18n (xscreensaver partial)
libbonoboui
metacity
eel
gnome-vfs
libgnome
yelp
eog
gtk+ (not all langs)
libgnomecanvas

Looking at the status page - and taking an average of what has already
been done across the languages de fr it es sv pl pt_BR ru ko zh_CN zh_TW
& ja we see the following modules as being good candidates for group 3 :

Proposed Group 3
_____________________
gconf-editor
glib
gnome-games
gnome-mime-data
gtk+ (only partially done in group 2)
libgnomeprint
libgnomeprintui
libwnck
profterm

Note that we can only do translation on stuff that is going into the
Solaris Gnome 2 build. A list of the modules currently in this build is
attached. Looking at the proposed list above, what other modules that
are
also being used in the Sun build would you like to see us working on for
Group 3 ?

Thanks for your input.

Regards,
Damien