re: difficulties with Gnome Translation

El dom, 28-04-2002 a las 01:23, Carlos Perelló Marín escribió:
> El dom, 28-04-2002 a las 01:09, R.I.P. Deaddog escribió:
> > On 27 Apr 2002, Christian Rose wrote:
> >
> > > (*) Currently this isn't the case because for example the unstable
> > > status pages don't just list the core GNOME 2.0 modules but also a lot
> > > of non-core and non-gnome modules, but that's just a bug. I think we
> > > need a seperate stable/extra and unstable/extra report. I'd really
> > > appreciate Carlos' opinions on this.
> >
> > Agreed. As I have said, this is just an internim solution, and we
> > really need Carlos to decide. So I'll stop adding non-core apps
> > into translation-status.xml, and open a new xml file to jot down
> > all extra apps. If it's time to be useful in the future, the new
> > xml file can always be merged into translation-status.xml or used
> > seperately.
> >

> Sorry, I cannot wait to answer :-)

I forgot to tell here the most important thing ;-)

When I wrote the translation-status.dtd file I was thinking in a file
where we store ALL modules for ALL releases and use some tags to split
it between release, if you look at the translation-status.xml you can
see that every module has a release tag called gnome-2.0, well if you
put gnome-2.0-core and gnome-2.0-extra it should work (in a near future)
generating two pages, one for gnome-2.0-core and another one for
gnome-2.0-extra.

The problem is that the actual implementation needs some cleanup to be
able to use this feature. It's also a work in progress task.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
mailto:carlos@gnome-db.org
mailto:carlos.perello@hispalinux.es
http://www.gnome-db.org
http://www.Hispalinux.es
Valencia - Spain

Esta parte del mensaje esta firmada digitalmente