re: difficulties with Gnome Translation

On 28 Apr 2002, Carlos [ISO-8859-1] Perelló Marín wrote:

> When I wrote the translation-status.dtd file I was thinking in a file
> where we store ALL modules for ALL releases and use some tags to split
> it between release, if you look at the translation-status.xml you can
> see that every module has a release tag called gnome-2.0, well if you
> put gnome-2.0-core and gnome-2.0-extra it should work (in a near future)
> generating two pages, one for gnome-2.0-core and another one for
> gnome-2.0-extra.
>
> The problem is that the actual implementation needs some cleanup to be
> able to use this feature. It's also a work in progress task.

Yeah, that's why I suggested to put it into seperate file *temporarily*,
as translation-status.xml is a crucial file and I don't want myself to
break it for now... of course it can be put back into
translation-status.xml when things are ready :)

--
Abel Cheung
GPG Key: (0xC67186FF) http://deaddog.org/gpg.asc