Re: difficulties with Gnome Translation

Hi,

Christian Rose <menthos@menthos.com> writes:

> > > How is this? I'm not aware of any module that doesn't use
> > > module_name/po/ for storing po files, except gnome-i18n but that's a
> > > very special case anyway.
> >
> > and GIMP.
>
> Yeah, but GIMP is not GNOME (if you say anything different you will get
> a lot of angry Gimp people hunting you ;)

nevertheless I'd very much appreciate to see The GIMP being translated
to more languages. Especially arabic dialects would be nice to have.
However I don't see a way to put all our translations into one
catalog, but I'll do my very best to ease the job of the people that
help to translate The GIMP. Just let me know.

Salut, Sven