Re: difficulties with Gnome Translation

lør, 2002-04-27 kl. 18:56 skrev Christian Rose:

> Now back to that "messages" subdirectory. KDE uses poxml application to
    > convert DocBook documentation into PO-files and vice versa. Again,
    > there are automatic scripts to create the translated documentation and
    > put it into correct place in CVS.

    This looks very interesting. I think we discussed this with the KDE
    developer but if I remember correctly there was some technical reason
    that the KDE solution to this couldn't automatically be used by GNOME.

We have something like this, but I never used it. It is in intltool if
you build it and is called doc-i18n-tool and is written by Jonathan @
Red Hat. We ought to look into this