Re: difficulties with Gnome Translation

On 27 Apr 2002, Sven Neumann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> nevertheless I'd very much appreciate to see The GIMP being translated
> to more languages. Especially arabic dialects would be nice to have.
> However I don't see a way to put all our translations into one
> catalog, but I'll do my very best to ease the job of the people that
> help to translate The GIMP. Just let me know.
>
> Salut, Sven

For one thing; first-time translators usually may not notice the
README.i18n file, hence making errors that they don't know of.
Perhaps put a link into po/ directory, and rename it into some
way that alerts people more, say, 'WARNING.i18n' ?

Abel
--
Abel Cheung
GPG Key: (0xC67186FF) http://deaddog.org/gpg.asc