Re: Arabic Keyboard in Gnome2

]Well I know there is the gkb applet that handles the Keyboard switching ..
]and what I am seeking here is not a solution for me :-) I am working in the
]Arabization project .. and I want using the arabic keyboard to be as easy as
]use the frensh Keyboard :-) see what I am after ?

 Sorry for the late answer, my laptop was broken in the past days. So.
 I would like to provide a keyprop file to make it possible to switch to
 "ar" layout. I will send you an email to ask you for the details after this.

 Regards,
	Shooby

--
Sho 1024D/4B73DB9D