Re: Re[2]: Obsoletes in extra status

En vie, 2001-09-28 a 03:30, Wang Jian escribio:
> Hello,
>
> I think, if possible, don't use gnome-i18n/extra-po any more.
>
> For every pot should be translated, it should be at
>
> project/po/project.pot

I don't see the utility for this and it make hard to import this project
in the future.

> This project can have no source there, just po subdir. This takes a
> little more space , but save us a lot of code dealing with generating
> status page, and also, translators' time to figure out how to get
> the pot himself.

The status page configuration is so easy now as:

gnome-db,gnome-db/po,gnome-db.pot,gnome-1-x-branch,TRUE,TRUE

gnome-db --> module name
gnome-db/po --> po dir for this module
gnome-db.pot --> pot file name for this module
gnome-1-x-branch --> CVS branch for this module
TRUE --> Should be downloaded this module from CVS?
TRUE --> Should be builded the .pot file for this module?

and a gnome-i18n entry is like:

glimmer,gnome-i18n/extra-po/glimmer,glimmer.pot,HEAD,FALSE,FALSE

It's so easy ;-)

> And, for me, I can just 'cvs co project' and goes into po subdir.

I think that it is much more easy add an alias at CVSROOT/modules but
also I think that is not needed.

Bye