gnome-utils release

A gnome-utils release should be upcoming, this one the final 1.4.1 release of
g-u.  I suppose a bunch of strings in gtt have changed.

Also gnome-utils has been branched, the unstable is now on "HEAD" and the stable
is on "gnome-utils-1-4".  For now please update both branches as they are
pretty much the same, though the release will come from the gnome-utils-1-4
branch.

(upcoming == a couple of days, likely this weekend)

George

--
George <jirka@5z.com>
   I can live with doubt and uncertainty and not knowing. I think it is much