Re: gtkdial & gwvedit releases

Fatih Demir wrote:
> I will look at the gnome-i18n/extra-po/gtkdial|gwvedit dirs from day to
> day but you should inform me via mail of new/updated po files to assure
> that they'll get into th new releases.

The gtkdial/update-translation.sh script does not work. When I ran it
with "sv", the Swedish translation wasn't updated even though the script
told me so.

To be able to update the translation, I had to borrow an update.sh from
another extra-po module. That worked. With your permission, can I
replace the non-working update-translation.sh in the gtkdial directory
with update.sh?

Also, the gtkdial.soundlist file is very problematic. It's mixed UTF-8
and iso-8859-1 and probably also many more encodings. What's worse,
people have accidentally converted other entries in the file to "their"
encoding when updating it, making at least the Swedish entry broken (so
I'll have to update it again).

Should we ask Mike to please make Gtkdial also use xml-i18n-tools for
the *.soundlist file? Then we won't have to worry about messing up each
others entries in this file any more.