gtkdial & gwvedit releases

Mike Newman will do gtkdial and gwvedit releases this weekend, so I did
my i18n part and updated the pot files from sf.net CVS and put updated
pot files into gnome-i18n/extra-po/gtkdial and
gnome-i18n/extra-po/gwvedit in GNOME CVS.

The INFO files contain small snippets of where to send the files to .-)

I left the po files from GNOME CVS as they're and will also take over
the files from GNOME CVS into the sf.net CVS sources so that your work
should go into GNOME CVS -- the merged po files from sf.net are left out
by me.

I will look at the gnome-i18n/extra-po/gtkdial|gwvedit dirs from day to
day but you should inform me via mail of new/updated po files to assure
that they'll get into th new releases.
--
<([ Fatih Demir / kabalak / kabalak@gtranslator.org ])>
<([ ICQ: 64241161 / IRC: #gtranslator@irc.gnome.org ])>