Re[2]: Some questions about GTP -- status page -- modules -- UTF-8 -- locale name change

Hello Christian,

Yeah, this page is more updated and includes more application. Why
this is not at the official GNOME site? And it is refered to the best
1.4 status page? so how about GNOME 2.0? Assembling pieces of
information to get a rughly view of total translation project is not
fun :-(

And official GTP page should give clear information on GNOME 1.4, and
GNOME 2.0 policy. Giving the guess work to translator, IMHO, is not a
good thing.

And we are advancing towards GNOME 2.0, we translators should know
what we should do for it.

--
  lark