Re: Some questions about GTP -- status page -- modules -- UTF-8 -- locale name change

Wang Jian wrote:
> The GTP status page,
>
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/status.shtml
> just lists some of gnome applications and libraries, some key
> applications, such as galeon, are not listed. This makes no good.
> Does GNOME includes these unlisted applications? If it does, a status
> page like that will left some applications untranslated for some
> languages.
>
> I have to guess what is in GNOME, yeah, GUESS! I have to find ghex is
> in GNOME one day, and find gnome-control-center(it has another story)
> another day. This is NOT efficient! _Please_ put all translatable
> modules into status page!

AFAIK the http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/status.shtml
page shows current status for some (all?) GNOME2 modules. It is supposed
to anyway, but currently the scripts are to be moved or so. Kjartan can
give you all the gory details on this :)

If you want current GNOME1.x status, my suggestion would be to use
Keld's status pages (http://www.klid.dk/gnome/status/).