Re: Gnome is off in Brazil

Is it possible to build from eachothers translations?
So that in Brazil you can take the Portugal translation
and change it a little, and then it can be used in Brazil?
And vice versa?

I do that regulary for Danish with Norwegian bookmål .po files.
And with some success:-) Danish is in the top in both
stable, extra and unstable parts of Gnome.

Kind regards
keld