Re: doc-i18n-tool

Hi Jonathan,
> What's the difference between it and xmllint?

In truth I am only getting a handle on the DocBook XML
changeover and didn't even look at xmllint. It is written
around XP & I doubt very much whether it adds anything.
In fact, it is restricted to validating 8859-1, UTF-8 & UTF-16
& US-ASCii which probably means it isn't all that useful.

Regards,
Damien

Engineer <Damien.Donlon@Sun.COM>