Re: long messages in gnome-lokkit (edited)

2001-10-02 11:27:41+0100, Simos Xenitellis <simos74@gmx.net> ->
> don't shoot the developer.
> If I was a developer spending my free time writing open-source
> applications, the least I would expect would be such comments on my work.
> If you feel that a change should be made to the messages, write an
> alternative and send it to the developer. As a translator, you might have
> better understanding of the needs of different user levels.
> I see in several linux-* lists such comments that start flames and break
> down the usefull work.

Since all Gnomers are friendly and understanding people...
I always try to see critisism as a good thing, even if the wording
sometimes is a bit harsh.

Sometimes even plain complaints can be useful. Of course a full patch is
always better than a simple bug report...

Regards,

	Martin

--
[ http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d95mback/ ] [ PGP: 0x453504F1 ] [ UIN: 4439498 ]
    Opinions expressed above are mine, and not those of my future employees.