Re: long messages in gnome-lokkit (edited)
- From: "R.I.P. Deaddog" <maddog linuxhall org>
- To: Simos Xenitellis <simos74 gmx net>
- Cc: Alan Cox <alan redhat com>,GNOME i18n list <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: long messages in gnome-lokkit (edited)
- Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 19:53:29 +0800 (HKT)
On Tue, 2 Oct 2001, Simos Xenitellis wrote:
> don't shoot the developer.
> If I was a developer spending my free time writing open-source
> applications, the least I would expect would be such comments on my work.
> If you feel that a change should be made to the messages, write an
> alternative and send it to the developer. As a translator, you might have
> better understanding of the needs of different user levels.
> I see in several linux-* lists such comments that start flames and break
> down the usefull work.
Hmmm....yeah. Seems my words are too strong too, after calming down.
My apology for anybody affected.
] [Thread Prev