Guikachu 0.3 is about to be released

Hi,

Guikachu is a Glade-like visual resource editor for PalmOS systems. More
information is available at http://cactus.rulez.org/projects/guikachu/
As far as I know, this is the first such open source project.

I have recently fixed the .pot creation code, which means the translation
process can begin. Altough I think it might be a bit premature to
translate Guikachu in its current state, a Russian translation is already
available and I've heard the German one is also in the works. On the other
hand, it might be easier for translators to join early instead of having
to translate a very big chuck of strings (as would be the case if the
translation only began when Guikachu closes in on 1.0).

Please CC your replies to cactus@cactus.rulez.org.

--
   .--= ULLA! =----------------------------.  finger cactus@cactus.rulez.org
   \      http://cactus.rulez.org           \   for PGP public key