Glossary update

Hi all,
	Ok there seems to be a lot of mails floating around off the gnome-i18n
list so I am sending this to bring them back together and back onto the
list. Sorry if you get a few copies of this mail.

I've changed the glossary to a .csv file so any spreadsheet program can
work with it (even a text editor) using | as the separators and
surrounding all the text in "". I've also created a simple csv-to-pot.sh
converter to allow people to change the .csv file to a .pot/.po and
translate it. You could also work directly on the .csv file as long as
you keep it in UTF-8 but I don't recommend this as I will probably start
auto merging the lang.po files back in.

For those asking the glossary can be found in the gnome-i18n/glossary
module but I can also send snapshots of it on request (I'll merge the
changes back in).

There is a README in gnome-i18n/glossary which gives quick instructions
on editing the glossary. To quickly get going just run "./csv-to-pot.sh
GnomeGlossary.csv > mylang.po".

I'll probably also merge in various team's own glossaries as I get time.

thanks,
	mick
--
Michael Twomey
These opinions are my own and do not represent Sun unless otherwise