Re: Is Gnome User Guide v1.4 ready for translation ?

Hi,

The GNOME User Guide 1.4 is ready for translation.  Note that it is
primarily constructed by merging the online documents for many core GNOME
applications, so it may make sense to first translate these pieces in
the various GNOME modules and then to merge them into the User's Guide
afterwards.

I was hoping to have a script built which automatically merges the various
files.  However, we did not find somebody to do this in the short and busy
period leading up to 1.4.  So, for now the merging must be done by hand.

Dan