Re: red-carpet pos

Hi Fatih!

brief history:
1. i translated RC-0.9 to russian, patched red-carpet.glade and sent all stuff to one of the maintainer.
2. rc-0.9.1 was released without any i18n changes i did.
3. rc-0.9.2 was released without any i18n changes.
4. i updated my translation, patch glade file against 0.9.2 and sent all to red-carpet@ximian.com
I wrote them, that my "patch" may be repeated by check "Save libglade strings" in Glade
and that they can found translation for RC to some languages at gnome cvs in module gnome-i18n/extra-po/red-carpet.

Atm i receive no response.
I'm worried, coz many translators spent their time with translation of this program.
I understand, that "non-english" (and the russian at first of all)
is not in the zone of marketing interests for Ximian.
May be i'll drop ru-translation support for any ximian-closed source.

So, please sorry me for time you spent on RC-translation.

Valek