Re: gtranslator.keys.in.in (was Re: [ Pozilla #7 ] gtranslator R 0.36)

On Mon, Mar 12, 2001 at 08:25:10PM +0100, Christian Rose wrote:
> > This is not possible as gtranslator.keys.in.in is the base for
> >  gtranslator.keys.in and created by configure.
>
> Hmm, why should this file be created by configure? Isn't
> gtranslator.keys.in what's used by configure to create gtranslator.keys
> ?

As Darin already did say, the full pixmap path is substituted by configure
 in the file -- otherwise the pixmaps for the mime types wouldn't be set up.

> > And then xml-i18n-tools operate on the file -- it has got to be like it's
> > now.
>
> As it is now, xml-i18n-update won't recognize the gtranslator.keys.in.in
> file, and those messages won't, as a result of that, end up in the pot
> and therefore not in the translations. The only way I could make them
> end up in the pot was by renaming the mime keys file to
> gtranslator.keys.in in my copy of the source.

And the rest has been said by Darin as I saw .-)
--
kabalak / kabalak@kabalak.net / Fatih Demir
`-GNOME / ICQ:64241161 / GSM: +491749787080