Re: Translation policy on branches for Nautilus

Dan Mueth wrote:

> Nautilus translators,
>

> Nautilus
> ========
>
> 1.0 branch
> ----------
> Until 9AM PST (5PM GMT) Friday, po file file may be committed directly to
> the 1.0 branch by translators, provided they have been tested first.
> Please do not commit any po files to the 1.0 branch after 9AM PST Friday.
>
> If you want to include an updated version of a translated document in the
> 1.0 branch, you should first commit it to HEAD and make sure it does not
> kill tinderbox. If it is okay and you would like it rolled into the 1.0
> branch, file a bug report for it at http://bugzilla.eazel.com/ describing
> the changes between the new version and the previous version.  We cannot
> guarantee that new or updated translations to documents will be included
> in the 1.0 release.  It is likely, however, that we will have a 1.0.1
> release towards the end of the month to incorporate translation updates.

I'm a lasy translator and missed the deadline for the 1.0 branch. What
will be the procedure to update *pofiles* to the 1.0.1 release? Can I
commit to the nautilus-1 branch after release or should I send the file
to someone?

> GNOME-VFS
> =========
> You may commit to the stable branch of gnome-vfs following the same
> guidelines as for Nautilus. Note that the stable branch is "gnome-vfs-1-0"
> branch, not "gnome-vfs-1".

The same for gnome-vfs

> MEDUSA
> ======
> Make commits to HEAD.

I couldn't find what to translate in medusa. Am I missing something?

--
gdvieira@zaz.com.br
http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~ra941486