Translation policy on branches for Nautilus

Nautilus translators,

There has been some confusion on how translators should deal with the
branching of Nautilus and some modules it depends on, so I would like to
clarify things a bit:

Nautilus
========

HEAD
----
Now that 1.0 is branched, translators should feel free to make commits for
po files and translated documents to HEAD, provided they are tested and
don't break the build.  These commits can happen at any time and do not
require a review.  Please watch tinderbox (http://tinderbox.eazel.com)
after your commit to make sure nothing breaks.

1.0 branch
----------
Until 9AM PST (5PM GMT) Friday, po file file may be committed directly to
the 1.0 branch by translators, provided they have been tested first.
Please do not commit any po files to the 1.0 branch after 9AM PST Friday.

If you want to include an updated version of a translated document in the
1.0 branch, you should first commit it to HEAD and make sure it does not
kill tinderbox. If it is okay and you would like it rolled into the 1.0
branch, file a bug report for it at http://bugzilla.eazel.com/ describing
the changes between the new version and the previous version.  We cannot
guarantee that new or updated translations to documents will be included
in the 1.0 release.  It is likely, however, that we will have a 1.0.1
release towards the end of the month to incorporate translation updates.

GNOME-VFS
=========
You may commit to the stable branch of gnome-vfs following the same
guidelines as for Nautilus. Note that the stable branch is "gnome-vfs-1-0"
branch, not "gnome-vfs-1".

MEDUSA
======
Make commits to HEAD.

AMMONITE
========
Make commits to HEAD.

SCROLLKEEPER
There is a pot files and XML data file in
gnome-i18n/extra-po/scrollkeeper to be translated.  Please commit
translations to this directory in GNOME CVS and email me <dan@eazel.com>
so I can update the package.

Dan