Re: outdated translations and make update-po

Kjartan Maraas wrote:

> some other fixed interval? Let's say we set aside four dates every month
> where the
> translators should stay away until the updated po files have been
> commited.
>
> Would this work? Comments?

Here's the update times pr. language. I know that Christian Rose committed
an updated one for sv recently, and it's down to 10 secs, most others are
above 30 secs.

We need to cut this down real soon now (we actually needed it since one
month ago), but for the future, I'd be happy to have something do it
automagically eg. every Sunday at midnight here (Monday 9am in
Europe).

So yeah, I'd really like to see some updated po files go in at a regular
basis,
and for know, I'd urge everyone who reads this to go and update his/her
language file.

sv, 10
da, 31
ga, 11