Re: A simple script to manage GnomeGlossary.gnumeric

On Mon, 2001-03-05 at 14:03:15, simos@pc96.ma.rhbnc.ac.uk wrote:

> 	This glossary is available, afaik, only through CVS, from the
> GNOME CVS repository. It is available in the GNOME Gnumeric spreadsheet
> format, which means you need "gnumeric" to make use of it.
> (...)
>
> If you are interested in a .po format version of the glossary, you may
> use "glossary.pot".

BTW, Why don't you guys just use "Save As..." in Gnumeric to save glossary
in .po file instead of using complicated perl scripts? ;-)

Try compiling CVS version of Gnumeric and activating "Gnome Glossary"
plugin, it defines new output format: "Gnome Glossary PO file format".
I've written this plugin just as an example of Python plugin so don't expect
too much.

Important notes:
- You need Python headers to compile Gnumeric with Python support!
- There's still no stable scripting API for Gnumeric so please DON'T report
  errors in this plugin to gnumeric-list (send comments directly to me in
  private e-mail).

Zbigniew